IMPORTANT PICK-UP INFORMATION-PLEASE READ
Pick up: Saturday, March 11th (6:00 PM – 7:00 PM)
From 2pm until 6pm, workers will be working hard to complete breakdown procedures. The breakdown procedure is very time consuming, especially in the fall.
PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE EARLY FOR PICK-UP.
Please do not enter until door opened by LBD staff
Before you leave home:
Do not arrive early for pick-up.
Please know your consignor number at the time of pick-up.
When you arrive:
1. First you will need to check in at the table with your consignor number.
2. Ensure that you have all boxes as many consignors have more than one box at pick up.
Next, all consignors must check through their bins before leaving.
3. Check that you have any large ticket items to take with you as well.
4. All consignors should check pick-up table for their items in the-
Missing Tags Merchandise
5. All consignors must sign-out with LBD staff at pick-up table before leaving.
As always, any “forgotten” items will be donated. Once donated, Little Blessings Dressings cannot access items.
If you are scheduled to pick-up and fail to do so, a $5 fee will be deducted from your consignor check.
If you send someone to pick up your items because you are unable to, please inform them of the above procedures and ensure they know what and how much they should be picking up.